Ready to create a private practice you love?
Apply to join the Getting Started Mastermind with other mental health practitioners going out on their own.
Mastermind groups offer a unique opportunity to strengthen your business by gaining exposure to a range of knowledge, experience, resources, support, and feedback from other members. This group is for early-stage practitioners interested in creating a sustainable foundation for a practice they love and that effectively serves others.
The structure of the group will include:
• Check-in, what you’ve accomplished since our last meeting.
• Hot Seat #1: a challenge being experienced by a designated group member.
• Hot Seat #2: a challenge being experienced by a designated group member.
• Questions & Answers with Ryan.
• Check-out, what you intend to accomplish before our next meeting.
Groups are limited to six practitioners and meet via Zoom for 75-minutes.
Members will also have access to a private Facebook group for additional support from Ryan and other practitioners in private practice.
The full cost for participation is $300 (one-time fee) or $60 (monthly for 6 months). I offer reduced fee options for members of my mastermind groups who identify as BIPOC and/or LGBTQIA2S+. Please self-identify on the application form below and I’ll respond with more info about current options.
Please complete the form below. I’ll be in touch once there’s enough interest at your preferred time and to let you know if I can offer you a spot.