Ready to create a private practice you love?
Apply to join the Getting Started Mastermind with other mental health practitioners going out on their own.
Mastermind groups offer a unique opportunity to strengthen your business by gaining exposure to a range of knowledge, experience, resources, support, and feedback from other members. This group is for early-stage practitioners interested in creating a sustainable foundation for a practice they love and that effectively serves others.
The structure of the group will include:
• Check-in, what you’ve accomplished since our last meeting.
• Hot Seat #1: a challenge being experienced by a designated group member.
• Hot Seat #2: a challenge being experienced by a designated group member.
• Questions & Answers with Ryan.
• Check-out, what you intend to accomplish before our next meeting.
Groups are limited to six practitioners and meet via Zoom for 75-minutes.
Members will also have access to a private Facebook group for additional support from Ryan and other practitioners in private practice.
|Full cost:||$300 (one-time fee) or $60 (monthly for 6 months)|
|To promote equity and inclusion within in the private practice community, a discounted cost is available to clinicians who identify as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color:||$250 (one-time fee) or $50 (monthly for 6 months)|
Please complete the form below. I’ll be in touch once there’s enough interest at your preferred time and to let you know if I can offer you a spot.