My one-on-one consulting applies to two main groups of practitioners:
Early-stage solo practitioners:
For those transitioning out of agencies or finishing graduate programs, wanting to start a practice from scratch. It can also include those already in practice, but still in the early stages. Some of what we can cover together:
- Planning a transition into private practice that’s financially and energetically sustainable.
- Communicating with and serving your ideal client populations.
- Determining sensible pricing and fee policies.
- Cultivating the client and colleague relationships that matter to you most.
- Hiring out the things you don’t like to do or don’t know how to do.
- Establishing and optimizing the administrative, marketing, and financial aspects of your practice.
Later-stage solo practitioners:
For those further along and wanting to expand and diversify their practice. We can continue developing some of the above areas, and also explore:
- Reducing dependence on insurance and attracting private pay clients.
- Expanding into other counseling services, such as couples or group work.
- Expanding into other roles, such as private practice consultation, clinical consultation, and clinical supervision.